Gas processing facilities are under pressure to maximize production and minimize downtime, while maintaining safe operation. For this purpose, your automation systems must meet your highest process control requirements, while being reliable, scalable and designed to supply safe, secure and efficient visualization for each piece of the plant operation. We can help you meet each of these demands with an integrated information, control, power, and safety system.
The PlantPAx™ process automation system offers open, standards-based multidiscipline control for continuous production. A common design environment helps seamlessly integrate information, controls and safety systems, power systems, and condition monitoring, while our scalable, information-enabled architecture securely communicates data from remote sites to production planning systems via role-based dashboards customized for anyone in your organization.
Our gas processing solutions are ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Process control at natural gas liquids (NGLs) and NG processing facilities – The PlantPAx process automation system offers a cost effective and simply scalable controls and communications architecture. It offers robust and secure plant supervisory control, visualization and data storage. It easily integrates into the balance of plant processes skids and power systems using a variety of remote I/O and industry communications protocols
- Pump, compressor, Turbomachinery Control (TMC) and condition monitoring – Our TMC solutions for steam turbine systems and reciprocating, axial and centrifugal compressors are flexible, configurable, low cost packaged systems using standard Rockwell Automation products and open architecture programming. The XM series products can be incorporated to provide condition monitoring, overspeed protection, advanced troubleshooting, and diagnostics bringing greater visibility and functionality to turbine and compressor control; protecting some of the most critical plant assets
- Process safety, including Emergency Shut Down systems (ESD) and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) at all Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – Our safety products meet stringent design requirements and are configurable up to SIL3 TMR. Our controllers set new standards for reliability and availability, increasing safety and productivity while reducing downtime, nuisance trips and lifecycle costs
- Process improvement and advanced process control – Advanced process control functions enhance the performance of slow-response process loops to help you maximize asset utilization, increase throughput and increase recoveries
- Burner Management Systems (BMS) – Our systems meet NFPA standards and protect against damage to your combustion process
- Metering and Measurement - The Logix and CompactLogix™ products are ideal to handle the custody transfer and SCADA responsibilities of any plant. Using Rockwell Automation for this application allows an unparalleled versatility and scalability to address larger site and wellhead field device needs
- Fire and Gas Systems (FGS)
- High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS) – Our SIL-rated product portfolio and exceptional scan rates meet the demanding need of HIPPs and OPP systems for onshore and offshore systems
- Power Solutions – Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Motor Control Centers (MCCs) offer a rugged, high performance packaged solution for all your motor control needs. Our Intellicenter designs integrate seamlessly into the site control system for faster start-ups and higher visibility of device operations